IuteCredit is looking for a full time position of Marketing Specialist.
Mission and Responsibilities:
Marketing Specialist is a key team person who is responsible for defining, developing and leading the strategic marketing plan in order to drive growth and increase company’s customer base.
Marketing Specialist is responsible for communicating and promoting company’s mission and values among internal and external customers and partners.
Responsibilities but not limiting to:
- Responsible for all Company’s communication channels and materials ( on-line, off-line, ATL, BTL, social media activities, etc).
- Responsible for preparing and monitoring the Company’s annual, monthly and weekly action plan and annual marketing budget. Guides and cooperates with Branch managers when preparing branch marketing plans for subsidiaries, monitoring plan implementation.
- Perform market research and identify strengths and weaknesses of company’s products; find the market opportunities. Make proposals for products modifications.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop creative ideas for promotional events and campaigns, and liaise with third-party suppliers to execute successful events.
- Making weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly reports of activities and efficiency.
- Collaborate with legal and sales teams to ensure all marketing campaigns and materials are in compliance.
- Create and follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Completed higher education, preferably in PR and Marketing, Media, Communication
- Experience in digital marketing (setting up AdWords campaign, social media brand creating, leads generating) would be an advantage
- Practical knowledge in web design creating an AdWord campaigns setting
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software and applications
- Exceptional communication, analitical and writing skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Well organized person focused on results
- Proactivity and creativity is a must
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-tasking
- English, Romanian, Russian languages as a working tools expected
If you think you are a proper candidate, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position for which you are applying.
Please include “Marketing Specialist” in the subject of your e-mail.